|Condition:||New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details.||Colour:||Black|
|Room:||Garden, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining Room, Children's Playroom, Children's Bedroom, Home Office/Study, Conservatory, Utility/Laundry Room, Hallway, Porch, Garage, Patio||Material:||EVA Foam|
1/2" Interlocking Foam Floor Tiles Advantage:
1. Water resistance : Sealing foam structure, non absorbent, damp proof, good resistance to water
2. Corrosion resistance : To prevent chemical corrosion , like sea water , oil , acid , alkali and so on .
3. Processability : non-joint , it is easy to hot pressing, cutting, coating and fit closely .
4. Shockproof : It has good resilience , high toughness and good buffer function .
5. Heat preservation : Good insulation, cold and low temperature resistance.
6. Environmental protection : No peculiar smell and non-pollution.
EVA foam is an excellent option for a gym floor where heavy weights will not be used.
When thinking of gym flooring materials, wood, rubber, or even concrete may come to mind. An EVA foam gym floor is another viable option for just about any setting - except for an area where heavy weights will constantly be dropped.
The interlock design of this product provides for an easy DIY installation, and these mats are very lightweight and portable. This product includes 2 borders per tile, and it comes with a 1-year limited warranty. The tile is non-absorbent, so it will not soak up sweat or water bottle spills, or sweat odors.