|Size||1mx1m or 60x60cm|
|Thickness||20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm|
|Density||85±5kg/cbm (soft for children)|
|115±5kg/cbm (strong for adult)|
|Application||20mm , 25mm for taekwondo|
|20mm for karate, gym, club , playground|
|30mm for taekwondo, karate , judo|
|40mm for judo , wrestling , grappling, MMA|
Reversible Gym Foam Mat Description:
Foam material mat with anti-slip-surface and interlocking system. Available in fresh colours. Suitable for all kinds of martial arts, however, also useable for other sports.
The flexible Soft-Tiles Gym mats can be used in extended application ranges, not just only for martial arts and have been proving its worth and long-lasting over the years. A quickly set up and dismantling due to the interlinking of the elements.The colour variants of this mat can be combined.
Reversible Gym Foam Mat Features:
* Reversible on both sides, solid color, two color, three colors per mat are available.
* Good for exercise & competition usage.
* Edging included with each mat, can be removed as clients demand
* Easy to install and move
* Waterproof, anti slip, easy cleaning, widely used.
* Good elasticity, long time service.
* Suitable for use in any place where safety is important .
EVA foam is an excellent option for a gym floor where heavy weights will not be used
When thinking of gym flooring materials, wood, rubber, or even concrete may come to mind. An EVA foam gym floor is another viable option for just about any setting - except for an area where heavy weights will constantly be dropped.