|Materiral||Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Copopymer||Chemical cross-linked polyethylene foam material|
|Odour||Yes ( lower density more serious )||No ( Packed by polybag , also without odour )|
|Eco-friendly||Yes||100% safety and 100% natural eco-friendly, higher than EVA|
|Thickness Rebound||Bigger,||Smaller, little error|
|Safey Grade||Good ( not suitable for baby )||Best ( suitable for baby playmat)|
|Features||EVA has softness, good elasticity, and chemical resistance||XPE is non-toxic, odorless, chemical resistance, acid resistance, halogen resistance, etc.|
|XPE mats have higher strength, toughness, and anti-crimp flexibility than EVA mats|
XPE Foam Applications:
1. Packaging: High-standard-requirement protection-packing materials for electronic components, appliances, etc.
2. Vehicles: Automobile interior parts, peak canopies, instrument bases, sun visors, coolers, foot mats, etc.
3. Education Tools: Teaching tools, children’s toys, gymnastic mats, surfboards, life-jackets, floaters, cushion tools, etc.
4. House Wares: can be used for kitchen sinks, matting, tub lids, mattresses, wall lining, slippers, hats, etc.
5. Heat Insulation: suitable for heat insulation equipment for temperature-conditioned houses, water tanks, reservoirs, central air-conditioners, air-conditioners, etc.
6. Architecture: suitable for heat insulation and preservation, waterproofing, cushioning, anti-leaking, anti-frosting and room decoration purposes for buildings; can be used as construction materials for roofs and walls.
XPE foam sheet is chemically crosslinked PE foam
XPE Foam is easy to work fabricate and thermoform.
XPE foams are right at home in the building and construction industry where thermal insulation, moisture resistance, sound and vibration are critical. Indoor or outdoor XPE foams build success.
XPE foams also used in backpack padding, luggage and similar application are benefiting from a wide array of beautiful colors and variable densities.
XPE Foam Index:
|Our XPE foam Properties|
|5 times||8 times||10 times||15 times||20 times||25 times||30 times||35 times|
|Shore Hardness °||60~70||50~60||45~50||35~45||30~35||25~30||18~25||13~18|
|Water Absortion Rate||≤0.02||≤0.02||≤0.03||≤0.03||≤0.04||≤0.04||≤0.05||≤0.05|
|Dimensional Change rate||≤-6/-4||≤-6/-4||≤-6/-4||≤-6/-4||≤-6/-4||≤-|